Green Cross 52445 Black heeled sandals . Combining comfort and durability with classic, timeless European style. Green Cross has been the go to brand for people looking for the most comfortable and “foot friendly” shoe that will last for many years. These shoes are not only fashionable, but also comfortable definitely for the wellbeing of your feet.
Caring for your shoes
Leather is a natural product and will discolour over time. To enhance the lifespan of your Green Cross shoes, it is important to take care of them and follow our instructions below:
- Wear your shoes frequently. Green Cross shoes are made for walking.
- Do not wear the same pair of shoes every day.
- Avoid environments where oils, chemicals and solvents are present.
- Regularly clean and polish your leather uppers with leather cleaner and polish.
- Remove dirt by wiping with a soft brush or slightly damp (not wet) cloth.
- Never use harsh cleaning agents on our shoes. These chemicals destroy the natural leather.
- Do not soak or submerge shoes in water.
- Allow damp shoes to dry naturally at room temperature. Do not put them near a direct heat source.
Colour variations or slight imperfections are the hallmarks of genuine leather.
Green Cross 52445 Black.