|Upper||Full grain leather|
Caring for your shoes:
Leather is a natural product and will discolour over time. To enhance the lifespan of your Green Cross shoes, it is important to take car of them and follow our instructions below:
- • Wear your shoes frequently. Green Cross shoes are made for walking.
- • Do not wear the same pair of shoes every day.
- • Avoid environments where oils, chemicals and solvents are present.
- • Regularly clean and polish your leather uppers with leather cleaner and polish.
- • Remove dirt by wiping with a soft brush or slightly damp (not wet) cloth.
- • Never use harsh cleaning agents on our shoes. These chemicals destroy the natural leather.
- • Do not soak or submerge shoes in water.
- • Allow damp shoes to dry naturally at room temperature. Do not put them near a direct heat source.
Colour variations or slight imperfections are the hallmarks of genuine leather.
There are no reviews yet.